Watch as experts debate how saving impacts financial wellbeing:
- Is it right for people to save in their pension when they also have debts?
- Are industry targets for pension contribution rates right for all savers?
- How can a personalised engagement approach nudge people to better outcomes?
- How intrusive should employers and the industry be in the delivery of benefits?
- How will open banking and new tech help employers weave together a more engaging benefits proposition?
Hear the views of our expert panel:
Helen Dowsey, director of employer & intermediary experience, NEST
Sam Seaton, CEO, Moneyhub
Nick McClelland, JLT Employee Benefits
Chaired by John Greenwood, editor, Corporate Adviser