Industry-Wide Defined Contribution Section, the DC master trust of the Railways Pension Scheme, is the latest scheme to receive authorisation, TPR has confirmed.
The announcement brings the number of authorised schemes to 12.
The following pension schemes have now been granted master trust authorisation:
- The BlueSky Pension Scheme
- The Crystal Trust
- Industry-Wide Defined Contribution Section
- Legal & General WorkSave Mastertrust
- Legal & General WorkSave Mastertrust (RAS)
- Mercer Master Trust
- The Pensions Trust (TPT Retirement Solutions)
- Standard Life DC Master Trust
- Stanplan A
- Universities Superannuation Scheme